Monday, June 30, 2014

Upset

I think my psych pills have diminished my metabolism and my back would not heal.  I took pain pills for it for the 1st time, last time this happened.  My back still hurts some.  I've been up every like every hour since midnight.  I've taken pills 3 times, so far.  Now, it finally doesn't hurt so much.  I even threw up a few times, but still it hurt so much.  It's not the worst I've felt, but it healed less quickly with me waking up so much.

I had a pineapple smoothie, though, with frozen pinapples, coconut water, and OJ.  When I yawn and such, my throat feels closed.  I was gonna come on here and post about it but guess I ended up not, since I was just so hurt.  When I didn't take pain killers, I slept through it and woke up and it was all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment