Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Judgement

I would never say some things about getting attention, but do you know people who it's like omigosh I can't believe someone like you would ever deserve anything like that?  I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to make a point.

I also feel I am the only 1 who can govern my life.

You want to know why?  Because they make it seem so nasty.  Like, they are just saying it in a negative way and probably lack in qualification as far as the substance goes.

I probably have a side like that, but I wanted to know if people knew of people who do things like this, like say, "Of course, I deserve the world to bow down to me and be miserable."

So, go home, clip your toenails, do the work, and come back again some other day.  Know in advance you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment