Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July's Shopping

I had an extra $100 from last month in store plus more I wasn't expecting when I woke up, today.

I paid $3 for 20 keyrings with $11 shipping, like from an army store.

I got a CD I used to have on iTunes about dolphins and the soundtrack to the movie Flipper.  I got Singing Exercises for Dummies.

I'm now about to get violin stuff, a cheap black 1 with books 1 & 2 and easy beginning solo books of folk and 1 of Christmas book 1..

That'll conclude the money I had today, anyway.

Most of all I got was used but in good shape.

So, I found Lindsey Stirling, a pro or selling violinist a few months youger than me..  Well, she's all set up, and I never ended up recording my stuff, neither, until a weird situation, but that's that.

So, I just happened to look up the violin and found it a good price.  I'd been planning on a flute for $100 for the instrument, maybe later..

My keyboard pedal plug keeps getting rusty, so guess I need a new 1.  The keyboard is out of shape.

So, my focus is singing, but I dunno what it is about the keyboard or maybe even the piano.  I wanted a real piano so badly.  Didn't get my own computer.  Probably shoulda.

No comments:

Post a Comment