Saturday, July 12, 2014

OK, I have something to say.

Who are you tracking down my thought and not thinking I can speak my mind politely yet knowingly on my life?

And do you think I'm being sarcastic with freedom of speech for those who prefer to set in the mud?  No.  I just said "Who are you to.."  I guess you think it's used the wrong way all the time rather than to be informative.  I don't hate anyone.  You think I'm some Asian slob who just takes in pleasure.  Who do you think I'm talking to, now?  Well, that doesn't really go with 1 single person.  Ideas are coming.  I am not mad about anything but that we're talking about other people all the time.  Why?  It's fun, I guess..  I just feel it's being used a a toy.  Something doesn't seem right.  I think I .. I dunno, I need to clean my room and wanna get out more but run outta money.  Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy a walk toda to a fast food joint if I have any money left this week, maybe like $8.  That's enough for McDonald's 99 cent menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment