Thursday, July 3, 2014

YouTube Comment

link

Wow! I'm so glad you got the rights to the karaoke background. It was beautiful! Probably 1 of the best and most solid. Your singing and you, so beautiful. We all look up to anyone like Sarah Brightman, Kathrin Jenkins, Renee Fleming, cuz of their sharp, motherly presence. We can only hope to build more our presence in these things.

Wow, this isn't the kind of comment most like. Anyway, you're awesome! Keep it up and keep pushing it! Singing while you're young and not stopping I think is easiest. I know from bad experience. I thought a break with my voice would improve for acting. I've added vibrato, and it's so hard when I do it. I used to sing loud, though.

I love your singing so much! You're such a cool person, too. I am 28. I'm kinda English and, like you I see, also love to talk!

Take care!

xoxo All the best for you and ya'll in England!

No comments:

Post a Comment