Tuesday, July 15, 2014

So

Have fun talking to everyone!  Sorry if you don't like me.  I'm not trying to be mean.  I talk about mean people, and then things happen.  People who are mean.  People I see.  Anyone.  Not that person altogether, though I must admit I think her sister is onto her because she is older than her and seems to feel she is spoiled over her suffering.

Me?  I'm not that young, but I have issues with people like that, though no I don't get comfortable non-threatened attention.  I didn't know what I did was so very wrong.  Most people would gloss over it.  I don't see why you can ruin my life for it.  I also have the feeling I will be threatened for saying I don't feel good.  I think I know what I'm talking about.  I am not doing this especially for anyone.  I usually do it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment